Signed in as:
Signed in as:
YOUR LIFE IS BUSY:
Your life is busy - especially if you are preparing for a move. You may be able to handle everything but it will take your time. Are you willing to take time from your move, your work, and your home life to:
1) Hire out, or take high quality photos. Good photos are very important.
Do you have the skills or time to be or to find a good photographer? If you find one, are you willing to take time out of your schedule for his/her arrival? If taking them yourself, do you have time and a good photo editor to edit the photos? At Atomic Realty we have high end cameras and high end editing software.
2) Find someone to take quality 3D photos. Most people do not have 3D cameras or the venues to post 3D walkthroughs. Most Buyers find 3D walkthroughs the most useful type of photography as it allows Buyers to get an actual feel for the “flow” of the house. Atomic Realty owns the cameras and subscribes to venues to post them for Buyers to see. We also offer this as a 3d Al-la-carte option for FSBOs.
3) Learn to post on your chosen marketing venues. While you most likely can learn, do you have the time and desire to learn how to post your photos, 3D photos, and narrative on websites? At Atomic Realty we pay for access to the many websites through our Realtor association affiliation.
4) Frequently, update your marketing materials. Do you have the time to have professional signs and directional signs produced and to maintain your website marketing, your flyers and your signs?
5) Write enticing descriptions about your property. While you know your home better than anyone, do you have the skills to write an enticing narrative that positively and accurately portrays your home?
6) Publicly post your phone and email. Are you willing to publicly put your phone and email out on the web? Atomic Realty does and sometimes we have to deal with annoying issues.
7) Are you willing to answer junk emails and get mass spam? Atomic Realty has business emails and phone numbers that exclude spammers, robo calls, and calls from those who may be up to “no good” .
8) Are you willing to answer calls, day and night? Yes, day and night. Most individuals that are interested in your house will call you before or after work. Those calls you do not answer may be that missed opportunity for a sale. It's our job at Atomic Realty to answer those calls.
9) Are you willing to show your house to brokers, representing Buyers asking for YOU to pay them. If you sell your house as a FSBO, Brokers will ask to show your home asking you to pay them, sometimes 3 to 4% commission if they “Bring” their Buyer. Why would you do all the marketing work and still pay a Broker's commission? Atomic Realty does full service listings for only $599 + 4%. COMPARE.
10) Are you ready to schedule all your showings? Are you willing to come home from work, cancel that appointment, miss your childs play, to show your home? Atomic Realty does this for you.
11) Do you want to take the time to clean and prep your house to show buyers who are not vetted? (Can they actually afford the house?) Most Realtors like Atomic Realty generally don’t show houses to Buyers who have not provided a “prequal” letter".
12) Are you prepared to hold open houses? Walking strangers through your home.
13) Are burglars, or worse, casing your home via your internet pictures , your showings, and your open houses? Atomic Realty suggests putting your valuables away!
14) Do you have safety procedures regarding others, who you may not know, being alone in your home with you while showing? Atomic Realty suggests always having an exit that you can get to that your Buyers cannot block.
15) Learn what paperwork you will need. Do you have all the necessary paperwork available to you? Atomic Realty’s FSBO assistance plan will do all your paperwork for $599 + 1%.
16) Do you have the time to manage the closing process? (Buyers, inspections, appraisers, lenders, title companies. Both Atomic Realty’s Full Service plan and FSBO assistance plan do this for you.
A good brokerage, like Atomic Realty, will manage all this and allow you the time to run and enjoy your life.